POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Reaper (finished?) : Re: The Reaper (finished?) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:31:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Reaper (finished?)
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 5 Oct 2006 16:00:00
Message: <web.45256306a908bc5ca37923d50@news.povray.org>
Great stuff. I wasn't too sure about the initial wip but it's really grown
on me. That turbulent ground fog looks excellent! I especially like the
Mended Drum sign... obviously this is after that regrettable inn-sewer-ants
debacle. Oh well, that's reflected-sound-of-underground-spirits for you.

I want to see a Wyrmberg next, or possibly the temple of Bel-Shamharoth ;-)

Bill